There are many things you should prepared before deciding to get liposuction surgery procedure done. Many things must be known before we do liposuction. Various kinds of preparations it is very important to the success of a liposuction operation. According to the medical dictionary “Medline Plus” liposuction or liposuction is surgery done to suck the fat from a specific body part by using special tools, these activities typically performed by a plastic surgeon.
Of course you should prepared many thing before deciding to get the liposuction surgery procedure done. There are a variety of purposes such individuals perform liposuction to obtain the ideal body shape, beauty, if liposuction is done in the tissue near the vagina, it can help the penetration easier, or to remove the fat that is hard to do with diet / exercise. Here are some things that will most likely be done before we perform liposuction,
- Conducting tests in the laboratory for health check
- Receive treatment in order to achieve a certain level of health. This is done if you have a level of health that is less than a predetermined standard
- If you smoke, the doctor will ask you to stop smoking
- You are prohibited from taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, or certain herbs which are usually this type of drug can cause bleeding.
- If liposuction that you follow does not require us to be in the hospital after the surgery is done then at least you need a friend who will take you to the hospital and drive you after surgery. You are prohibited from driving alone either before or after surgery. So you should prepared yourself well before having liposuction surgery procedure done.