Everything You Need To Know About Rhinoplasty
Body Statistics Table
All body statistics are seen in the table below. Take a look at measurements like height and weight!
|Cup Size (US)||N/A|
|Bra Size (US)||N/A|
|Implants or Natural (Breasts)||N/A|
|Shoe Size (US)||N/A|
|Dress Size (US)||N/A|
Nose surgery is a highly individualized procedure and you should do it for yourself, not to fulfill the wishes of others.
- Nose surgery procedure is if:
- Your facial growth is complete and you are 13 years or older
- You are physically healthy
- You do not smoke
- You have specific goals, but realistic in mind for improving your appearance.
The successful of nose surgery is largely depends on your complete honesty during consultations. You will be asked a few questions about your health, desires and lifestyle before having Rhinoplasty. The doctor will ask you about your condition eg medical conditions, drug allergies and medical treatments before, the use of current drugs, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco and drugs.
- Prior nose surgery, you may be asked by the doctor to:
- Medical evaluation in the laboratory
- Taking certain medications.
- Told to stop smoking.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding
- Nose The risks may arise include:
- Rupture of the nose.
- Nose infection
- Poor wound healing
- Bleeding (hematoma)
- nose asymmetry
- Cardiac and pulmonary complications can occur in longer surgical procedures and may be associated with the formation of, or increase in, blood clots in the venous system.
- Changes in skin sensation (numbness)
- Nasal airway changes may occur after a rhinoplasty or septoplasty which may interfere with normal entry and exit of air through the nose.
- Nasal septum perforation (a hole in the nasal septum) disrupted
- Rhinoplasty Unfavorable scarring
- Skin contour irregularities.
- Skin discoloration and swelling after rhinoplasty.
- Spontaneous stitching can come to the surface through the skin, become visible or produce irritation which needed to be removed.
- Possibility of revisional surgery.