Talking about plastic surgery, South Korea might one of the countries in the world that the citizen seems very familiar with it. Not only quite familiar and popular, the plastic surgery is seems common thing there. There are some researchers who said that the plastic surgery rate in South Korea is really high. No wonder then many people in South Korea having similar face with each other. Not only the celebrity who have had the plastic surgery done. Even ordinary woman also got the surgery to enhance their looks. And here are some facts about plastic surgery in South Korea.
- Compared to other countries, Korea has the highest desire to achieve ideal performance. It is estimated that at least 1 out of 5 women in Seoul has never had plastic surgery be it minor or major surgery.
- There is a statistic saying that 76% of women in Korea with a lifespan of 20-30 years had never had plastic surgery, this fact as well shows that girls aged 12-16 years had also done plastic surgery.
- In a variety of plastic surgery clinics, model and artist Korea, Kim Tae-Hee is one of the faces of the most widely used as a reference or requested plastic surgery. In fact there are a variety of surgical products that show Kim Tae-Hee as an example.
- In Korea plastic surgery there is a term known as “The Basics” or “Basic Surgery”. This term refers to plastic surgery to create double eyelids and nose jobs to be more long and flat. The reason why this operation is known as “The Basics” is because this is the most widely performed plastic surgery.
- Korean plastic surgery is already generating a lot of beautiful women but it is still not without risk. As with all surgery, plastic surgery also has its own risks such as permanent disability or even paralysis and not all plastic surgery in Korea is always successful, sometimes failure can occur.
- One of the reasons why plastic surgery in Korea became very famous because of the incident Miss Korea is precisely Miss Korea 2012, which proved to have undergone plastic surgery. Many critics say it is an act of cheating though she kept her title holder anyway.
- As has been said before, plastic surgery is becoming more popular both for the women or the high school girls. They dare to undergo this surgery because of the assurance that the earlier someone had plastic surgery so as the growth, performance or results of operations would be more looks natural.