Important Information Heart Peacemaker Surgery Risk
Body Statistics Table
All body statistics are seen in the table below. Take a look at measurements like height and weight!
|Cup Size (US)||N/A|
|Bra Size (US)||N/A|
|Implants or Natural (Breasts)||N/A|
|Shoe Size (US)||N/A|
|Dress Size (US)||N/A|
As we know before that heart pacemaker surgery risk is really low. The aging process can disrupt normal heart rhythm of your heart, make it beats too slow. Damage to the heart muscle resulting from heart attack is another common cause which can interfere with your heart rhythm. Some medications can also affect your heart rhythm. In some people, the condition congenital (genetic) can cause abnormal heart beats. Whatever the reason, a pacemaker may be a solution to fix it. A pacemaker can often be fitted through a small operation. After a pacemaker fitted, there are some things you need to consider in everyday life.
But of course many are still aware about heart pacemaker surgery risk and they scared of it. Whereas Installation of a pacemaker is to help control the rhythm (rate) of your heart. This tool can be installed temporarily to fix a slow heart rate due to heart attack, surgery, or drug toxicity. Pacemakers can also be mounted permanently to correct the slow heart rate (bradycardia), or in some cases, to help treat heart failure. To understand how a pacemaker works, it helps if you know how your heart beats.
But though the heart pacemaker surgery risk is quite low, but there are some thing that you should aware of. Complications that might occur from surgery mounting your pacemaker is very rare, but can also occur:
- Infection at the site where the pacemaker fitted
- An allergic reaction to the contrast or drugs during action
- Swelling, bruising, or bleeding on the location of the generator, especially if you are taking blood thinners
- Damage to blood vessels or nerves you near pacemakers
- lung collapse
- Prick your heart muscle, which can be a source of bleeding in the lining of your heart and may require immediate attention
- Life-threatening complications are very rare