Requirement Jawline Oral Surgery
Orthognatik or jaw surgery improve the patient’s face shape, function in the chewing and prevent damage to the jaw joint function. It helps improve the arrangement of the teeth and jaws of someone who has the disorder of the size of the jaw or jaw in a position that is not true. Because all procedures are performed in the inside of the mouth, the patient does not have to worry about a scar which may be incurred and will look on your face
Abnormalities in the jaw can be due to hereditary or due to family problems or injuries growth. Many cases where the disorder affects the appearance and function of the bite, the ability to speak and chew someone.
Someone with jaw disorders have the following symptoms:
- Face disproportionate
- Slightly prominent chin
- The lower jaw is too long or too short
- Gums that look too much.
- The face is not symmetrical
THE ADVANTAGES OF JAW SURGERY
- Profile your face look better after jaw surgery.
- Your confidence and your self-esteem to be better.
- Ability to speak and chew you will be better too.
- You will be easier to keep clean your mouth without uneven teeth or bite that is not true.
Body Statistics Table
All body statistics are seen in the table below. Take a look at measurements like height and weight!
|Cup Size (US)||N/A|
|Bra Size (US)||N/A|
|Implants or Natural (Breasts)||N/A|
|Shoe Size (US)||N/A|
|Dress Size (US)||N/A|