For those having lasik surgery procedure, there are some activities you should do. LASIK is a surgery without hospitalization. Patients only require topical anesthesia (eye drops) during operation, without pain / tenderness. The time required to both eyes for about 20 minutes and when the laser work takes about 20 seconds / eye.
After undergoing Lasik.
- Food accordance daily diet
- Try to rest / sleep on the day after surgery, when pain should not drink painkillers, for example Ponstan.
- Use protective goggles especially outdoors, in the late evening wear eyeshield during the first five days (sunglasses & eyeshield provided by i-Care)
- Regularly using drops as instructed by your doctor
- Back control periodically schedule: 1 day, 1minggu, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year (including the package cost of LASIK)
- You can read a newspaper or watch TV, after the first day of LASIK, but for a limited period.
- Shower activity was limited neck down, while the faces are washed carefully. Hair washing is allowed after the third day LASIK.
- Do not rubbing / rub your eyes for 2 weeks.
- Swimming or sports activity full body contact (karate, boxing, etc.) may be performed 1 month after LASIK.
- Do not use makeup / make-up for 3 days
- Avoid soaking in a bath tub of warm water for 4 weeks
- If you still have doubts and complaints something about the condition of your eyes after LASIK, you can contact our expert staff or doctor.
- Regularly every year to check the condition of the retina to the retina specialist.