Which Part of Your Body That Are Allowed to Receive Botox Injection
Botox is an inject able drug that is used to paralyze or weaken the muscles. Botox injections are used to reduce the strength or the ability of contraction of facial muscles, thereby reducing the formation of wrinkles. Botox can be injected in many places, but most of injections performed in the facial area.
- On the face, the use of Botox has been approved by the FDA for the muscles between the eyebrows, also known as the glabella area. This muscle is known to cause wrinkles or frown in the area between the eyebrows. This muscle will weaken after Botox injected, so make wrinkles fade.
- Common areas getting Botox is the forehead and the outer side of the eyelids. Botox can be injected around the eyebrows to make more or less arched eyebrows. This technique is more difficult than usual types of injections, be sure to get a doctor or an experienced health worker.
- In other cases, the muscles which arise when clenched jaw can cause facial seemed so wide. These muscles called masseter muscles. When Botox is injected into these muscles, then the face will look less wider.
- Botox can be used in the neck, although this is rarely done, to reduce neck wrinkles especially when smiling. With age, frown will be more visible.
- Botox has recently gained FDA approval for migraine overcome. Studies prove that Botox injections can reduce the complaints of migraine compared to before the injection.
Body Statistics Table
All body statistics are seen in the table below. Take a look at measurements like height and weight!
|Cup Size (US)||N/A|
|Bra Size (US)||N/A|
|Implants or Natural (Breasts)||N/A|
|Shoe Size (US)||N/A|
|Dress Size (US)||N/A|